Psychological Assessments can assist in providing a diagnosis or clarity of diagnoses for clients, direction of treatment and treatment planning, and collaboration between medical professionals or educational institutions. Assessments are provided for children, adolescents and adults ages 6 and up.
Assessments for Behavioral Health, Mental Health, and Personality:
- Behavior Assessment System for Children (BASC): The BASC is a comprehensive assessment used to monitor changes in a child’s behavior or emotional status.
- Personality Inventory for DSM-5 (PID-5): The PID-5 measures maladaptive personality traits in five domains: negative affect, detachment, antagonism, disinhibition, and psychoticism.
- Enneagram of Personality: The Enneagram identifies the personality framework that can help people understand other others and why they behave in certain ways.
- Multidimensional Inventory of Dissociation (MID): The MID is a screening tool for adults that assesses dissociative symptoms and experiences.
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9): The PHQ-9 is a questionnaire used to help diagnose, monitor and measure the severity of depression.
- PTSD Checklist for DSM-5 (PCL-5): The PCL-5 is a questionnaire that helps to diagnose, monitor and measure the severity of PTSD.
- Screen for Child Anxiety-Related Disorders (SCARED): SCARED is used to screen for anxiety-related disorders in children.
- Screen for Adult Anxiety-Related Disorders (SCAARED): SCARRED is used to screen for anxiety-related disorders in adults.